Below are the common conditions that we treat at our Physical Therapy location.
- Neck/Back Pain
- Repetitive Stress Injuries/ Disorders
- Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist and Hand Pain
- Hip, Knee, Ankle and Foot Pain
- Arthritic Conditions
- Muscle Strains/Ligament Sprains
- TMJ Disorder (Temporal Mandibular Joint)
- Surgeries Including Joint Replacements, Arthroscopy, and Reconstructions, Back and Neck Surgeries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Injuries/Tears
- Sports-Related Injuries
- Motor Vehicle Related Injuries
- Work-Related Injuries
- Balance Disorders/Gait Disturbance
If you are suffering from any of these conditions or think you would be a good candidate for physical therapy, please click here to see how to become a patient.