The third week of October is recognized as National Health Education week, promoting health education’s importance in keeping us all happy, healthy, and strong. Your health is the most
important thing and should always be a priority of yours. Staying educated about your health and potential health risks helps to ensure that you are taking proper care of yourself to live a
The Importance of Health Education
Where would we be without health education? Those who specialize in the health fields offer crucial skills and knowledge that help us to live our lives, not held back by illness. Health
● Improves the health status of individuals, communities, states, and the entire nation.
● Enhances the quality of life for all people.
● Reduces costly and unnecessary premature deaths and disability.
When people devote their careers to health education, everyone benefits. When individuals learn to be more health literate, they help themselves and others to live happy and healthy lives.
Health education is and always has been a crucial subject that we can all benefit from.
The Importance of Regular Well Visits
One way to educate yourself is to be on top of and take proper care of your well-being. Visiting your doctor regularly ensures that you are free of illness and maintain a healthy lifestyle. The
many benefits of regular checkups with your doctor include:
● Reduced risk of getting sick
● Early detection of potentially life-threatening illness or health conditions
● An increased chance for treatment and cures to illness
● Limited risk of complications when battling an illness
● Forming a good and trusting relationship with your doctor
● Receiving updated information on treatments and technologies
Regular visits to your doctor is a great step to take when prioritizing your health as it will benefit you and others in the long run and help you live a happy and healthy life.
Schedule a telehealth visit to speak with a doctor from the comfort of your own home without worrying about risks associated with COVID-19, so you don’t have to miss your regular
How to Celebrate National Health Education Week
Wondering what you can do to celebrate this special week? Here are just a few things:
● Learn more about living and maintaining a healthy lifestyle, including eating a proper, nutritious diet, physical activity, and emotional well-being.
● Schedule your regular checkup with your doctor.
● Schedule an appointment with a doctor if you have concerning symptoms or aren’t
● Educate yourself on current health crises and how to best protect yourself and others
Health Care in New York
Here at NY Health, our wide variety of services are here to help ensure that you get the proper,
personalized care you need. We continuously strive to deliver the best medical care possible
with your well being in mind. Visit our website or give us a call to learn more about how we can